There are a number of designs and uses for Geogrid and Earth Stabilization products. CFG is able to provide the right product and solution for nearly any project.
Functions of Geogrid:
Tensar International invented and advanced the biaxial form of geogrid – the original geogrid. Tensar® BX Geogrids have been used for mechanical ground stabilization in over half a million projects worldwide, including roads, reinforced foundations and working platforms.
GeoBase. Strength and stability from the ground up. GeoBase, available in a variety of strengths is Geostar’s extruded biaxial polypropylene geogrid line for use in the horizontal and vertical reinforcement market. Using technology that has been trusted for decades the GeoBase line of extruded geogrid excels in the properties valued most in base reinforcement. And GeoBase, like all Geostar products, is strategically positioned by purpose, price, proximity and performance.
GEOTEX® Woven geotextiles are manufactured with high tensile strength and low elongation to provide dimensional stability and deliver superior load distribution, reducing rutting and extending the life of paved and unpaved roadways. This product line offers a variety of AASHTO/NTPEP compliant styles to meet your specific project and specification needs.
Features and Benefits
· High tensile strength and low elongation provides dimensional stability
· Requires less aggregate, reducing the overall thickness of the road
· Increases performance life of the road
· Withstands tough construction loading
· Resistant to ultraviolet degradation
· Resistant to biological clogging, making it ideal for leachate collection systems and filtration beneath hard armor system
· Unique twill pattern creates superior hydraulic characteristics
· AASHTO/NTPEP certified
· Available in a variety of styles to fit specific project needs
· Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
· Best Management Practice (BMP) to protect water quality by retaining soil and allowing water to filter through the geotextile (Silt Fence application)
· Separation & Stabilization
· Soil Reinforcement (MSE Walls & Slope Reinforcement)
· Silt Fence
EnviroGrid® Adjustable (EGA)Series is designed to provide more flexibility in section size than regular EnviroGrid®. Section and cell size will change as each section is expanded to the required dimension. Section length can be increased or decreased by adding or subtracting cells at no additional charge.
Highways and Roads | Grass and Ground | Landscaping | Sustainability
GrassProtecta™grass reinforcement mesh is a thick plastic mesh supplied on a roll that is installed directly onto existing grass to protect, reinforce and stabilize the grass against damage caused by traffic (pedestrians and vehicles.) Grassprotection mesh protects grass that is prone to wear, rutting and muddy surfaces. GrassProtecta reinforces the grass for vehicle traffic (car and trucks) or for pedestrian paths and walkways. TYPAR Geosynthetic's GrassProtecta plastic mesh reinforcement has an oscillated mesh structure which is designed to increase grip and reduce slip.
GrassProtecta is a cost effective solution for :
• Grass car parking lots / overflow parking
• Pedestrian and bike paths
• Handicap / wheelchair grass access routes
• Manufactured to ASTM F1951-08 for ADA Accessibility
• Grassed Landing pads and aircraft taxiways
• Equestrian surfaces
• Grass shoulder reinforcement
• Motor home access and bays
• Lawn parking
• R.V. parks
Grass and Ground | Landscaping | Sustainability
TYPAR Turfprotecta turf reinforcement mesh is an extruded plastic mesh for the protection, stabilization and reinforcement of grass and turf for pedestrian, light vehicle and occasionally trafficked applications. Turf reinforcement mesh stabilizes the grass by allowing the grass to interlock with the plastic mesh structure creating a strong reinforced grassed surface. TurfProtecta grass protection mesh is ideal for pedestrian and light vehicle use, overflow car parking lots and airport taxi-ways.
Applications for TurfProtecta turf reinforcement mesh include:
• Overflow parking lots
• Grass residential access and parking space
• Grass Paths
• Wheelchair / Handicap access paths
• Golf Cart Paths